Competitions is a single-sign on software tool for investigators, reviewers and administrators to operate NIH-style review and scoring. With Competitions, you can post opportunities, submit applications and review and score those submissions.
USE COMPETITIONS NOW!
- Log in using your NetID or create an account with a personal email
- Try it out
- Create a grant
- Request a demo or webinar at email@example.com
- Contribute feedback or feature requests
- Log in easily using your NetID or personal email
- Create new grant announcements
- Manage a NIH-style review and scoring of applications and make awards
- Enable applicants to view available opportunities, submit applications, be notified of outcome
- Deploy your own locally
- Flexible for all types of internal competitions, including pilot awards, KL2/TL1 competitions, and more
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open an issue on GitHub
- Visit our FAQ page